A Pentium-based or equivalent PC with:
• A 1.2 GHz Processor (recommended minimum). The required processing power will increase when Spotlight diagnoses Oracle RAC clusters with many instances.
• A monitor capable of supporting a resolution of 1280x1024 or larger. (You should also set the display to use the 64K color palette [65536 colors.)
• A CD-ROM drive or Internet connection. Spotlight can be downloaded from the Internet or installed from compact disc. The CD-ROM drive should be attached to the PC on which Spotlight is to be installed.
• A drive mapped to a network device could be used if a local CD-ROM is not available. A printer (optional). Spotlight reports can be printed on a laser or bubble jet printer. You can print graphs in color if your printer provides this capability.
• A sound card and speakers (optional). Spotlight can use sound to alert you when a threshold is reached. You must have a sound card and speakers installed on your PC for this feature to work.